American College of Education
American College of Education recently added four new programs designed to help educators strengthen their skills and further their careers. From certificates to the post-master’s level, these fully online programs are structured with convenience and affordability in mind. Educators in your district are invited to apply now for:
- Certificate in Leadership – Strengthen your future marketability by developing your leadership and communication skills.
- M.Ed. in Special Education – Expand your knowledge of instructional strategies and education plans effective for supporting students with exceptionalities.
- Ed.S. in Curriculum and Instruction – Pursue high-level training in using theoretical foundations and real-world practices to design developmentally and culturally appropriate curricula.
- Ed.S. in Instructional Technology – Gain valuable experience and skills around innovative technology methods, and ways to integrate technology in educational environments.
For those who aren’t looking for a full degree program, ACE also offers the option to just take a single class with no long-term commitment. Feel free to explore our most popular classes – such as Creating Safe & Support Learning Environments and Foundations of ESL & Bilingual Learners – to find out which ones are most beneficial to your professional goals.
M.Ed. in Special Education (https://www.ace.edu/program/master-of-education-in-special-education)
• This program is for current PreK-12 special education teachers who want to expand their knowledge and earn a master’s degree. It is a 34-hour program designed to provide an in-depth study of research-based methods to support students with exceptionalities in current educational settings.
Ed.S. in District Level Administration (https://www.ace.edu/program/educational-specialist-in-district-level-administration)
• This degree is designed for educational leaders who wish to become a superintendent or district-level administrator. This program equips students with the skills necessary to effectively lead a PreK-12 school district.
Grand Canyon University
By committing to start your Bachelor’s, Master’s or Doctoral degree program, Grand Canyon University will offer you a 10% discount off the catalog tuition rate for the remainder of your program.
For more information on GCU’s Teaching and School Administration Degrees, visit their website.
Contact email@example.com for the member verification form to attach to your application.
PSTA has partnered with Walden University to offer PSTA members 10% off tuition and a waiver of the application fee. Walden University, an accredited institution, has been serving the higher education needs of adult learners for 45 years. The university promotes lifelong learning by offering bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees as well as certificates online in areas of study that include health sciences, counseling, criminal justice, human services, management, psychology, education, public health, nursing, social work, public administration, and information technology. With a mission to effect positive social change, Walden helps prepare students to achieve their goals so that, as graduates, they can help make a difference in their organization and communities. View our complete list of degrees and specializations.
There is no application fee and we offer a free transcript evaluation!
Ready to learn how to begin your program today?
contact your Walden University representative Charity Adams at 678-575-8872 or firstname.lastname@example.org
SC ETV Courses
PBS TeacherLine Facilitated Courses:
- Earn renewal, PACE and graduate credits (graduate credit incurs an addt’l fee)
- 6-week courses of rigorous, sustained, collaborative learning
- Offering facilitator guidance, active peer discussions, tools for integrating technology, authentic tasks with real-world applications
PBS TeacherLine Self-paced Courses:
- ‘Mini’ courses, enroll anytime
- Great for sparking new ideas, expanding your skill set, and energizing your classroom!
Questions/concerns? Call ETV at 1-800-277-0829.
With our 80+ catalog of PreK-12 online, facilitated courses,
PBS TeacherLine helps educators invest in their career and in the success of their students!
Southern Wesleyan University
Southern Wesleyan University is pleased to award a 10% scholarship to members of the Palmetto State Teachers Association who enroll in the Master of Education in Classroom Leadership, Master of Education in Administration and Supervision, Master of Education in eLearning and Instructional Design, or Ed.D. in Curriculum and Assessment online degree programs. The 10% scholarship will be applied proportionately to each course of the entire program. The scholarship will be applied only toward tuition. Students receiving tuition benefits from outside sources including VA benefits, Military benefits, State and Federal scholarships & grants, and Tuition Assistance programs may still qualify for scholarship assistance up to, but not to exceed, 100% of tuition expenses.
Student must complete scholarship application form and provide proof of Palmetto State Teachers Association membership. The Southern Wesleyan University enrollment team will be happy to assist with answering questions and will provide the scholarship application form. To learn more about the programs offered click here.
For more information regarding online programs, contact
Director of Strategic Engagement Southern Wesleyan University Online
University of Phoenix
Degree programs and Continuing Teacher Education courses
Contact Lamar Grant email@example.com to learn more about PSTA member discounts offered by The University of Phoenix.
- A 10% tuition reduction
- Coursework for PACE, Read2Succeed, add-on endorsements and certificate renewal
- Over 100 four-week graduate level course available each month
- Degree programs and Continuing Teacher Education courses
Columbia College is offering a reading course for middle and high school level teachers to meet the requirements for the Read to Succeed. For more information or to register click here.
MEd Educational Administration and Leadership (36 hour certifying program) Cohorts in January, March or August https://www.columbiasc.edu/program/educational-administration-and-leadership-k-12
MEd Trauma-Informed Education (30 hour program) Cohorts in January and August https://www.columbiasc.edu/program/trauma-informed-education